2sL Update - Qualifiers Week 4

GGL|FK
    Admin

SwaG Points : 2796

2sL Update - Qualifiers Week 4

Post by GGL|FK on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:25 pm

First of all, I would like to congratulate the following teams for qualifying for GGL 2sL!

/ BloodBrothers - Profile
    SoDW - Annormal Teamwork - Profile
    Fs 2v2 - Profile
    xTG - xtreme gaming - Profile
    WebmeX 2 - Profile
    Team FRANCE - Profile
    Mighty-oYo - Profile
    / Ghostbusters Inc. - Profile
    40us - Profile

That leaves us with the remaining matches of the qualifiers, and I have a few things to note
    --BRACKET!

--Two of these matches are week 3 matches (This had to do with 2 matches from last week that were played late/not played). I would like to see these matches finished quickly so that these teams can finish their week 4 matches this week as well so we can begin the season as soon as possible.

--PLEASE inform me early in the week if you are having scheduling conflicts and accommodations will be made. If you wait until the playweek is over, do not expect leniency.

--There will be a $50 prize for the first place team.

--Along with that there will be a $20 prize for predictions. Each week I will have a post up for 2sL predictions and the person who has the most correct by the end of the season will get $20. More information on this will come as the season starts.

--Lastly, there is no race rule in this league. Players are free to play whatever race they want whenever they want, however if conflict arises (race switching back and forth between teams) I would expect teams to play the races indicated in their profiles.

Alright, time for the Week 3/4 matches. Teams have until Sunday, April 3 @ 11:59 PM EST to finish their matches (Hopefully teams that need to play week 3 matches still can play both 3 and 4 in this time)

Update: team niggas as well as nyaaept have decided to forfeit their week 3 matches. The bracket as well as the week 4 matches reflect this.

Week 4 - Gnoll Wood
    WebmeX 3 - Profile vs. MANUBOT VS GRADE NINE - Profile
    Gym Tan Laundry - Profile vs. / yodi Team - Profile
    Sexytits Legion - Profile vs. The Beatboxing Chickens - Profile

Any questions feel free to post

Last edited by GGL|FK on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

chickensoul

SwaG Points : 2412

Re: 2sL Update - Qualifiers Week 4

Post by chickensoul on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:58 pm

team niggas when can u play?

RoX.KIS.Nya

SwaG Points : 2414

Post by RoX.KIS.Nya on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:07 am

you guys make what you want. when i ask my oppo from Ghostbusters in time, he say ADMIN MY FRIEND SO ITS NP IF WE WILL PLAY ON THE WEEKEND. later they didnt come to the match and ignore me, admin too didnt answer to my messages. so sorry dudes but fu, i don't want to play sucking "friends" league

Webmex.TryToBePro

SwaG Points : 2463

Post by Webmex.TryToBePro on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:52 am

Hello team - MANUBOT VS GRADE NINE.
    When i can see you online in msn?

GGL|FK
    Admin

Post by GGL|FK on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:29 pm

RoX.KIS.Nya wrote:you guys make what you want. when i ask my oppo from Ghostbusters in time, he say ADMIN MY FRIEND SO ITS NP IF WE WILL PLAY ON THE WEEKEND. later they didnt come to the match and ignore me, admin too didnt answer to my messages. so sorry dudes but fu, i don't want to play sucking "friends" league

I'm sorry you feel that way. But the only message you wrote directed towards me was after I posted that Friday was the last day to play. So I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'admin too didnt answer to my messages'. If you do not wish to continue in the qualifiers that is your choice though. Good luck in your future warcraft voyages.

GGL|FK
    Admin

Post by GGL|FK on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:14 pm

matches updated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:51 am